Azitromicin 500 mg №3
Other transport services
Courier in Kiev
- Infectious-inflammatory diseases caused by micro-organisms that are sensitive to the drug:
- Infection of the upper respiratory tract and ENT organs (angina, sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis media);
- Scarlet fever;
- Infections of the lower respiratory tract (including those caused by atypical exciters);
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues (erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily infected dermatoses);
- Infection of the urogenital tract (uncomplicated urethritis and / or cervicitis);
- Lyme disease (borreliosis), for treatment of the initial stage (erythema migrans);
- Diseases of the stomach and duodenum, associated with Heliobacter pylori (as part of a combination therapy).
Inside, 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals 1 time per day. Adults with infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract - 500 mg / day for 1 day for 3 days (course dose - 1.5 g). For infections of the skin and soft tissues - 1000 mg / day on the first day for 1 reception, then 500 mg / day daily from 2 to 5 days (course dose - 3 g). In acute infections of the urogenital organs (uncomplicated urethritis or cervicitis) - one-fold 1000 mg. In Lyme disease (borreliosis) for the treatment of stage I (erythema migrans) - 1000 mg on the first day and 500 mg daily from 2 to 5 days (course dose - 3 g). With gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori - 1 g / day for 3 days as a combination of anti-Helicobacter therapy. Children older than 12 years (with a body weight of 50 kg and more) with infections of the upper and lower respiratory tracts, skin and soft tissues - 500 mg once a day for 3 days. In the treatment of erythema migrans in children, the dose is 1000 mg on the first day and 500 mg daily from 2 to 5 days.