Sumamed 500 mg №3
Other transport services
Courier in Kiev
Azithromycin 500 mg
Infectious-inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to the preparation:
- infections of the upper respiratory tract and ENT organs (pharyngitis / tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media);
- Infections of the lower respiratory tract (acute bronchitis, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, including those caused by atypical pathogens);
- Diseases of the stomach and duodenum associated with Helicobacter pylori (for the powder);
- infections of the skin and soft tissues (acne of medium severity, erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily infected dermatoses);
- the initial stage of Lyme disease (borreliosis)
- migratory erythema (erythema migrans);
- Urinary tract infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis (urethritis, cervicitis).
Dosage Solution for infusion is prepared in 2 stages: 1 stage - preparation of reconstituted solution. To the contents of the vial (500 mg of azithromycin) 4.8 ml of sterile water for injection are added and shaken thoroughly until the powder is completely dissolved. In 1 ml of reconstituted solution contains 100 mg of azithromycin. The reconstituted solution should be used immediately for further dilution. The reconstituted solution is checked for the absence of visible undissolved particles, otherwise the solution should not be used. Stage 2 - reconstitution of the reconstituted solution (100 mg / ml) is carried out immediately before administration according to the table below. The concentration of yasitromycin in the solution for infusions The amount of the solvent is 1.0 mg / ml 0009 500 ml 2.0 mg / ml 0009 250 ml In a vial of solvent (physiological solution - 0.9% sodium chloride, 5% dextrose solution, Ringer's solution ), The reconstituted solution was added until the final concentration of azithromycin was 1.0-2.0 mg / ml. The prepared solution is checked for the absence of visible undissolved particles, otherwise the solution should not be used. The prepared diluted solution should be used immediately.